High Quality Microbiome Data that Spares No Details
Complex microbial communities are implicated in important human health issues such as the development of cancer, absorption of nutrients and therapeutics, and even mental health.
With state-of-the-art facilities combined with an expert research team that can help with everything from experiment planning and execution to data analysis and interpretation, our Microbiome Research Services can substantially accelerate your human health research:
- Taxonomic characterization with 16S/ITS profiling for identification of microbial taxa present in different bodily systems – giving a more holistic view of the factors affecting health.
- Advanced metagenomic analyses, including Hi-C capability, to reveal associations between the microbiome and human diseases like cancer and diabetes.
- Studying microbiome-host interactions with targeted, untargeted or custom metabolomic panels.
Personalized Support with your Microbiome Studies
In addition to our advanced analytic capabilities, we also have a professional team formed of scientists with a wealth experience in microbiome research. To accelerate your projects, our team can help you with:
- Extraction of DNA/RNA.
- High-quality library prep for metagenomic and metatranscriptomic analyses.
- Bioinformatic analysis of genomic and metabolomic data, and interpretation of results.
Born out of a long history of providing ground-breaking research and development solutions to academic, government, and industry scientists, we combine the expertise and instrumentation to accelerate your R&D.
Complete the form to download our microbiome services guide and discuss a project with one of our experts today.