High Quality Microbiome Data for Plant and Animal Studies
Complex microbial communities are implicated in important agricultural factors, from crop yield, flavor, and disease resistance to the health of livestock and even companion animals.
With a cutting-edge research facility and an experienced team that can help with everything from experiment planning and execution to data analysis and interpretation, our Microbiome Research Services can substantially accelerate your AgBiotech research:
- Advanced metagenomic techniques to provide functional data regarding the role of plant microbiomes in ecological processes such as nitrogen and phosphorus cycling, or how animal microbiomes react to environmental changes.
- Targeted, untargeted, and custom metabolomics panels to reveal the mechanics of host-microbiome messengers.
- Complex metatranscriptomic analyses for accurate detailing of microbial gene expression in animals.
- Advanced NMR and mass spectroscopy platforms for metabolomic analysis, including an ultra-high field 950 MHz instrument, for detailing how complex host-microbiome interactions affect characteristics like milk protein yield in cattle.
Personalized Support with your Microbiome Studies
In addition to our advanced analytic capabilities, we also have a professional team formed of scientists with a wealth experience in microbiome research. To accelerate your projects, our team can help you with:
- Extraction of DNA/RNA.
- High-quality library prep for metagenomic and metatranscriptomic analyses.
- Bioinformatic analysis of genomic and metabolomic data, and interpretation of results.
Born out of a long history of providing ground-breaking research and development solutions to academic, government, and industry scientists, we combine the expertise and instrumentation to accelerate your R&D.
Complete the form to download our microbiome services guide and discuss a project with one of our experts today.