High Quality Microbiome Data that Covers a Wide Biological Spectrum
Complex microbial communities are implicated in everything from development of cancer in humans to resistance of crops to disease and abiotic stress. To meet the varying needs of researchers, we offer analytic capabilities for multiple applications:
- 16S/ITS profiling to characterize taxa in humans, plants, livestock, and companion animals – giving a more holistic view of the factors affecting organism health.
- Advanced metagenomic analyses, including Hi-C capability, to reveal associations between the microbiome and human diseases like cancer and diabetes.
- Studying microbiome-host interactions with targeted or custom metabolomic panels for understanding diverse processes, including milk protein yield in cattle and plant-microbiome communication.
Personalized Support with your Microbiome Studies
In addition to our advanced analytic capabilities, we also have a professional team formed of scientists with a wealth experience in microbiome research. To accelerate your projects, our team can help you with:
- Extraction of DNA/RNA.
- High-quality library prep for metagenomic and metatranscriptomic analyses.
- Bioinformatic analysis of genomic and metabolomic data, and interpretation of results.
Born out of a long history of providing ground-breaking research and development solutions to academic, government, and industry scientists, we combine the expertise and instrumentation to accelerate your R&D.
Complete the form to download our microbiome services guide and discuss a project with one of our experts today.