A rapid, cost-effective bioinformatics services solution from PhD level scientists with expertise across a full range of bioinformatics.
Our customer-oriented team is trained in computer languages, genomics, and bioinformatics. That’s why we’re best placed to understand that your research projects require in-depth planning, accurate analysis, and concise reporting. With decades of experience, we use cutting-edge algorithms and platforms to provide a comprehensive range of informatics services to ensure you get high-quality personalized data that you can rely on.
- De novo or guided genome assembly and finishing
- Gene model prediction and annotation
- Non-coding RNAs prediction, annotation and analysis
- Specialized characterization of specific gene families (e.g., Resistant Genes, Transcription Factors, etc.)
- Gene expression and co-expression analysis
- Orthologous and paralogous analysis
- Chromatin density analysis
- Pathway and gene ontology characterization and association analysis
- Methylation density analysis
- Microbiome analysis including functional profiling and species abundance table
- SNP, SNV, and SV Discovery and analysis